Saturday, September 02, 2006

Patent leather



James K. Polka was inspired by a post of mine to research patent leather on wikipedia. According to wikipedia patent leather was invented in New Jersey. How fitting. I'm going to be very respectful of New Jersey and not tear New Jersey a new one, because the whole state is the original one.

I recommend checking out Solepedia which is a great reference site for shoes of various levels of ugliness. I will also added it to the link bar on the side once I am done posting.


P.S. James thanks for reading and linking. I can't comment on your blog because you need to be a member of Blogger to comment. I am using blogger beta and they haven't figured out how to let us cross comment. You don't have a email address listed or anything. Who are you and do I know you in real life.