Thursday, September 21, 2006

I saw Fat Joe IRL


Yesterday at work I saw Fat Joe in his car on 34th. Fat joe isn't just famous for being a great rapper,but for having probably the greatest sneaker collection of any one man in the world. I told him to check out my blog. He repeated the name back to me, but i seriously doubt he actually went. If I don't check out some dudes band on myspace every time I get a message I doubt he's going to do the same for me. Check out this video of Fat Joe showing off some of his collection.

This celebrity citing was only eclipsed later that evening when I saw Zach Galifianakis and Demetri Martin perform at Rififi. Joe if your reading this I'm sorry. I am a comedy nerd first and a sneaker nerd second. If it makes you feel any better I can assure you that your SUV was significantly more ballin' than Dimitri's folding bike.